An Elegant, Cementless Solution
Lenoss Medical is pioneering the first fully biologic cementless technology, intended to directly stabilize the damaged vertebrae while delivering healing technology for the long-term healing of the spine.
Introducing the OsteoPearl
Simply elegant in our approach, we designed a streamlined and intuitive procedure for maximum workflow efficiency and minimal supply chain burden.
The OsteoPearl implants, with flexible links between the pearls, consist of 100% cortical bone, designed to create a 3-D Cortical Structural Matrix for immediate stability while introducing both osteoinductive and osteoconductive properties. This stimulates healing and bone growth, for the long-term health of the patient, while avoiding all the complications associated with traditional cement.
Features + Benefits
First fully structural VBA system available in the US to offer implants featuring cementless, 100% cortical bone stabilization optimized for treating vertebral compression fractures.
- Patented OsteoPearl Implant Technology creates a 3-D Cortical Structural Matrix while enabling blood flow.
- Osteoconductive and Osteoinductive for long-term biologic benefits
- OsteoPearls have a high compressive strength
- Patented Elevoss Cavity Creator with directional control and tactile feedback intended to create a cavity for the OsteoPearl implant
- Reliable technique without any toxic fumes
- Minimal number of steps for ease of use
- Reduced number of instruments brought into the surgical suite
- Optimized for outpatient surgery center setting
- Douglas P. Beall, MD, M. R. Chambers, MD, Sam Thomas, John Amburgy, MD. Prospective and Multicenter Evaluation of Outcomes for Quality of Life and Activities of Daily Living for Balloon Kyphoplasty in the Treatment of Vertebral Compression Fractures: The EVOLVE Trial